Tuesday, September 8, 2009

summer shouldnt have to end



"that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too."

summer was something else. i feel like it was off to a dull start with doing routine things and hanging out for the sake of hanging out. i really think august was the most pivotal month of my life. i finally went out of the country. i even got to see the sunrise in paris. i even learned how to appreciate here more. one of the greatest moments for me was the top of this mountain. i could see all of Barcelona. one of the worst moments for me was having my credit card eaten in an ATM machine in the Barcelona airport.
i feel so happy because ive built some good friendships this summer. i did alot of really cool things that i could brag about all day. im sad its over. schools comically boring so far. its been one week. im happy to get back into routine but angry about all the free time ive lost, plus the starter in my car broke. hows a girl supposed to get to school? we took a nice/poorly planned beach trip last weekend. we ended up sleeping in van, then finishing our rest on the beach for a good 7 hours. my back is killing me and i think i gained 6lbs but i had a great time.
im really living on the edge right now. i havent purchased any books, or a parking permit. ive been sneaking through my classes and hiding my borrowed car. i am a wild woman.
im back to my old self. watching 90s movies with john. not sleeping. stealing music. and makings lists.

things i need to do:
1. get credit
2. give brent about $350
3. move in with abbey
4. convince my mom im not a lesbian
5. buckle down
6. make a few doctors visits before i get dropped from insurance
7. get rid of my dingle berry of a car

No comments: